A One-Day Organizational Checkup
Just as an individual should go for an annual physical to gain an overview of his or her general health and make needed adjustments to remain healthy, an organization should also take the time to have an annual business checkup. As the annual physical checks your vital systems, the one day business checkup covers the vital systems that are critical components to the effectiveness of your operations.
- • The one day checkup will involve discussions with key management.
• An overview of operational, administrative, intellectual capital and financial issues.
• Helping the organization focus on successes and the elements that existed so they can be repeated.
• Provides discussion on how to confront ongoing challenges.
• Over one day, recognize how your organization is managing its resources to achieve goals and objectives.
- • Gain a fresh perspective and what if any adjustments need to be considered.