Executive Retreats for Strategic Planning
Utilizing proven methods in facilitation developed over the last four decades, the ultimate goal is to provide facilitation expertise that allows a business or organization to produce tangible results for the time and resources invested. A successful meeting is concluded when unique facilitation management expertise is applied. These steps include:
- • Developing an understanding of your business or organization’s critical issues and desires through listening carefully about what you want to accomplish
- • Creating a facilitation proposal based on these initial findings
- • Preparing for the discussions to help set the optimal atmosphere and tone for the meeting including developing the agenda, advice on who should attend, timing and location
- • Facilitate the meeting to insure participants focus on key issues that will lead to solutions to challenges, define opportunities, visualize new directions and create realistic action items
- • Prepare follow-up document outlining discussions, listing of individual responsibilities as well as plans and activities to be implemented.
- • Follow-up with key management on implementation actions